Sunday, December 5, 2010

10 things I've learned this wk.end

1. some of the people i always look out for and always there for wasnt there for me this wk.end so i let go of some people and it feels so good..

2. it's ok to be weak sometimes (my big sister LaLa taught me that)

3. my family will go above and beyond for me!

4. going out to clubs is not my thing anymore.

5. letting God take care of certain things in your life has to be one of the hardest but smartest things you could ever do.

6. spending time with family always make me feel better.

7. The  fall semester is almost over!!!!

8. working hard pays off.

9.  taking a break away from my phone and putting it on silent is so peaceful and relaxing.

10. i rather stay snuggled in my bed with hot tea and a good movie then going anywhere.

6 comments:

  Anonymous (December 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM)

Family is the best thing god gave us. i love this post!

  Anonymous (December 6, 2010 at 11:31 PM)

It does feel good when you let go of some people that aren't really doing any good in your life. & I am SO with you on number 10! I am SUCH a home body!

  Lizzy (December 10, 2010 at 1:13 AM)

It's def. ok to be weak sometimes, you can't be strong all the time. That's impossible. We're all just human.


Get rid of people that isn't going to be there for you through thick & thin. Stick to a few close friends & family. It's all you need :)


Good luck with the rest of your fall semester!

  Natasha Marie (December 12, 2010 at 2:51 PM)

thanks sweetheart ! I slowly am getting over it :)

Love your #2

It IS ok to be weak sometimes, if there ever comes a time you feel like crying - let it all out. Sometimes teary eyes make you get a clear vision of life! <3 It makes you become a stronger person inside & outside.

  Cindia (December 12, 2010 at 4:36 PM)

Clubbing is not my thing as well. The closest that I will go to is a lounge. And yay for the semester coming to an end right?!

I was wondering about you the other day. How are you?

  CompulsoryStyle (December 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM)

Thank you all! @ lizzy i'm def. sticking to the few handful of friends i know will actually be there for me! @TheDreamer it took me a while to realize that it was actually ok to feel that way but i'm glad i KNOW now. @cindia clubbing is just NOT it i would prefer going to a bar for some drinks and just relaxing & yes this is my last wk. of classes! one more class and i get my degree!! but i'm doing great i cant complain at all! life is beautiful <3

My Awards