Friday, May 27, 2011

"raise your glass for the College Grads" - Beyonce

so my fellow bloggers it has been a while since!!! i have been extremely busy with celebrating my Graduation!!!! it feels so good to say I'm a college Graduate! I have worked extremely hard to get to this point it's only the begining of yet another amazing journey but i'm ready =) people that follow me on twitter or are my friend on FB already know i graduated May 18th, 2011 At 7pm it was absolutely amazing i wasn't really excited until it was time for us to walk to our seats that when it hit me and me and my friends just kept saying "wow this is crazy" it was indeed a wonderful night after graduation we went to bar louie for food and drinks my close friends met me there to join and i had a GREAT time and i have seriously been celebrating since from going out to happy hour with friends, going out to clubs and cookouts so i'm def. pooped from all the celebrations. now that school is out and i'm finish with one chapter i'm just going to enjoy this summer as much as i possibly can then it's back to school in September for me i'm keeping it moving thats for sure i have soooooo much i want to accomplish so i can't stop now. i hope everyone is doing well i miss you all :)

6 comments:

  Anonymous (May 27, 2011 at 3:07 PM)

The photos look awesome! I'm glad you graduated :)

it gives me hope!

  OB (May 27, 2011 at 5:30 PM)

again I can't tell you how proud I am of you my dear sister, couldn't be prouder of you babes keep going ;) love you

  Anonymous (May 27, 2011 at 10:23 PM)

So proud of you LDB! You deserve to be celebrating for weeeeeks!

  ♛ FWB (July 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM)

CONGRATS!!

  Myss (November 6, 2011 at 1:00 AM)

Congratulations!!!!!

  Alicia (November 7, 2011 at 5:34 PM)

congratulations!

I hope you're doing well!

Want to let you know I've moved from Beauty and a Budget to imgalaxia.blogspot.com
Please follow there!

xo

My Awards